ContRap is a free symbolic C/C++ software rapid prototyping environment.
ContRap utilizes the plugin-concept to manipulate native C/C++ data structures with a symbolic scripting language by calling native C/C++ procedures. Here are some ContRap features:
- Automatic interface code generation between plugins and native C/C++ code,
- On-the-fly library code replacement at runtime,
- Symbolic user-level programming language,
- Worksheet based IDE for rapid algorithm development,
- Stand-alone scripting environment for prototype releases,
- ContRap to C/C++ code compiler.
Read frequently asked questions about ContRap in the FAQ section.
The current release version is 1.1.4. Newer development versions are available for certain platforms:
Mac OS (Darwin)